среда, 5 июня 2013 г.

Discord and Harmony

Photo



Photo



Photo



I just want to make a quick note since I have been seeing a lot of blogs being deleted and/or...

I just want to make a quick note since I have been seeing a lot of blogs being deleted and/or disappearing. On this page I do post adult content and since it is composed of adult content you must be 18 years or older to view it, or what ever the law is in the country your from. I love all of my followers dearly, and will love to have any and all of you who are under age back when you turn 18! ^_^

Sexual Preference: Often: Sex Survey, ask me anything, and I'll answer it honestly.

Sexual Preference: Often: Sex Survey, ask me anything, and I'll answer it honestly.:

notjustthetip:


1: Kitchen counter, couch, or on top of the dryer?
2: Your last sexual encounter: Good or bad, and why?
3: A fictional person that you think would be good in bed:
4: Something that never fails to make you horny:
5: Where is one place you would never have sex:
6: The most awkward moment…

Photo



Happy Hump day everyone! I hope you’re all having a wonderful day ^_^

Happy Hump day everyone! I hope you’re all having a wonderful day ^_^

Photo







Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Have you ever listened to a band or a song and it just penetrates your body and soul?

Have you ever listened to a band or a song and it just penetrates your body and soul?

always-arousedxxx: *feeling you harden*



always-arousedxxx:

*feeling you harden*

Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий