среда, 5 июня 2013 г.

Hot and Beautiful

Pics for Saturday are queued

In case you didn’t remember I decided to strike off Thursday from my days of posting, to have more space between days, it’s a logistic decision (plus, it’ll give me more time to get pics and prepare the queue).

My days of posting now are Tuesday and Saturday, all the pics for Saturday have been queued now so I need pics for Tuesday, so submit whenever you can, sooner or later I’ll use the pics you send

Just a quick flash ;) From the one and only mixedandunstable



Just a quick flash ;)

From the one and only mixedandunstable

sexx-aint-better-than-love was my first submitter ever so I try...



sexx-aint-better-than-love was my first submitter ever so I try to get her here whenever I can :)

She deleted her tumblr, but I'm posting this in tribute



She deleted her tumblr, but I'm posting this in tribute

This is from bashmagleeglee



This is from bashmagleeglee

This one is from princesszeitgeist



This one is from princesszeitgeist

This amazing woman (foxyycoxyy) has sent me a lot of pics, so...



This amazing woman (foxyycoxyy) has sent me a lot of pics, so you'll be seeing her again

une—autre submitted this



une—autre submitted this

This one's from titfers



This one's from titfers

Another beautiful pic from ipaintedblue



Another beautiful pic from ipaintedblue

This one is from sexxcrazed



This one is from sexxcrazed

Hi there! Our personal nudes blog is Hearts in Honolulu. My solo...



Hi there!

Our personal nudes blog is Hearts in Honolulu.

My solo nudes blog is Maui Mistress.

Nothing else to add

This is from darkeyedsub



This is from darkeyedsub

Didn't get a pic for 12

So posting will begin in one hour

One pic left for tomorrow

Be quick, and be sure to submit more for the other days

Submit pics for next week!

hotnbeautiful:

I'm already queueing stuff for next week so be quick and submit

Remember, you have a chance of becoming the next icon of my blog

Submit pics for next week!

I’m already queueing stuff for next week so be quick and submit

Remember, you have a chance of becoming the next icon of my blog

Turd who selfpromotted in the...



Turd who selfpromotted in the post:

hotnbeautiful:

catchmelike-abirdofprey used to submit to me back in the beginning under another blog, she deleted it and I've been missing her since then

This turd used my post to promote the url of his blog.

Don't use the posts on my blog to promote yourself. You have no askbox so instead of sending you a message asking you not to do this I have to do this.

If you want to promote yourself do it any other way, don't hijack something from my blog to do it because it's disrespectful and tasteless

All the pics for today posted

Be sure to go back and look at them, there are some you’ve probably missed and they are unmissable.

My next day of posting is Tuesday so keep submitting :)

This is an extra pic to atone for all those months of hiatus....



This is an extra pic to atone for all those months of hiatus. From givemeonemoretry of course, since she's my most regular contributor (and a dear friend as well)

1 комментарий: