пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Scott's Hots

lovchbs: housebearsofatlanta: bigbeefydevils: brute with a...



lovchbs:

housebearsofatlanta:

bigbeefydevils:

brute with a boner

Beautiful bear that loves to suck off other fatties

Btfll

Photo



Photo



Photo



thebigbearcave: yes, black men have messaged me, and I quote...











thebigbearcave:

yes, black men have messaged me, and I quote one saying "I never thought I'd be jealous of a white man's ass".

Dude is carrying J-Lo on one side and that Kardashian sister on the other. the least I wanna do with him is frot my stiff in/on his enormous arse cheeks, grab hold of those bloody meat balloon shoulders and thick neck, and lick his tender, strong back. i fear if i stuck it in him, his muscular arse would choke my lil guy :/

pumaxl: Nice dick



pumaxl:

Nice dick

nichbchsr: superbears: MEAT AND HAIR :-)





nichbchsr:

superbears:

MEAT AND HAIR

:-)

bearlust: The Deed modernpandaa: cumdrippingchubs: chub...



bearlust:

The Deed

modernpandaa:

cumdrippingchubs:

chub cum

matt611 (xtube) / modernpandaa (tumblr)

me shootin


 

chubadmirer: .



chubadmirer:

.

Photo



Photo



osomysterioso: Breakfast with a friend





osomysterioso:

Breakfast with a friend

x





x

cumdrippingchubs: another massive cumshot from matt! (matt611 /...





cumdrippingchubs:

another massive cumshot from matt!

(matt611 / modernpandaa)

Video



bebarnice: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm



bebarnice:

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

osomysterioso: I couldn't sleep You need your cuddly buddy to...





osomysterioso:

I couldn't sleep

You need your cuddly buddy to help you sleep.


 

Photo



allchuballthetime: daddybearwatch: Goodness! Arrest...









allchuballthetime:

daddybearwatch:

Goodness!

Arrest me…please

Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий