пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Overdosed on Lust

I like that shirt -M



I like that shirt

-M

he-has-my-heart-forever: If you kiss my neck I'm fucking...



he-has-my-heart-forever:

If you kiss my neck I'm fucking you!

-M

-M



-M

- D



- D

- D



- D

- D



- D

- D



- D

Photo



Photo



Photo



- D



- D

Photo



getsuswet: did you know that daisy chain is also a computer...



getsuswet:

did you know that daisy chain is also a computer term? there have some geek.. ^_^ 

♥ twisted

ass-candy:

MMMM…My favorite Flower…Daisy Chain

- D

- D



- D

- D



- D

- D



- D

- D



- D

babygirl629: Your treasure - your perfection - is within you...



babygirl629:

Your treasure - your perfection - is within you already. But to claim it, you must leave the busy commotion of the mind … and enter into the silence of the heart.

~ Elizabeth Gilbert

xoxo

- D



- D

Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий