пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Sexual Gamer

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo





Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



kittenfaerieash reblogged your post: callme-sweetbaby reblogged your...

kittenfaerieash reblogged your post: callme-sweetbaby reblogged your post: …

i love the heat too. cold is nice when you have someone to cuddle with but when its warm or hot theres all sorts of…

I’m glad I’m not the only one that thinks the same. And I love cuddling when its cold as well….well cuddling with my cool bed sheets lol.

glittergirlgg replied to your post: ...

glittergirlgg replied to your post: callme-sweetbaby reblogged your post: …

I like the heat too!

High five!

callme-sweetbaby reblogged your post: It was 110°C today. ...

callme-sweetbaby reblogged your post: It was 110°C today.

I hate the heat! How can you love it??? I've been in AZ all my life and I'm still not used to it.

Everyone always calls me crazy, lol. But I just prefer the heat over cold. I’ve been called a lizard because of it.

It was 110°F today.

Believe it or not….I love it.

Photo



andrewstichbury: Unknown



andrewstichbury:

Unknown

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий