пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

I'm lost & I don't wanna be found.

letz-moshercise: Neck Deep - A Part of Me



letz-moshercise:

Neck Deep - A Part of Me

Photo



Things would be so much better if I just had friends or a boyfriend or something. I just know it...

Things would be so much better if I just had friends or a boyfriend or something. I just know it...

Photo



Photo



Photo



thisisnotmyfairytaleendingg: one of my followers should flirt with me and then we'll fall in love...

thisisnotmyfairytaleendingg: one of my followers should flirt with me and then we'll fall in love...

Photo



etern0: etern0: While introducing A Trophy Father's Trophy Son...



etern0:

etern0:

While introducing A Trophy Father's Trophy Son at Connecticut Warped Tour, Kellin Quinn asked the crowd if they've ever had a mother or father that wasn't there for them. Almost everyone in the crowd put their hands up, including my brother and myself. He then continued to say, "You see in my opinion, that's too many fucking hands going up right now. Which means this generation that you see right here, that means you, you, you, every single one of you, are gonna stand up and do something for your fucking kids when you have them, right? No excuses!" And let me tell you, I plan on doing exactly that. I would never want to put what I go through on a day to day basis on anyone. I plan to show everyone that even though I did have a fucked up upbringing, I will stop the cycle. No excuses.

just cause I fucking love this post.

Photo



unsuccessfulmetalbenders: we went upstate and my dog was being...



unsuccessfulmetalbenders:

we went upstate and my dog was being a butt and trying to swipe at fish in the lake and she fell in and when we dried her off she was still shivering so i put a sweater on her 

Photo



Photo



H&M Spring 2013, directed by Guy Ritchie. (x)



















H&M Spring 2013, directed by Guy Ritchie. (x)

Photo



dumpsterfetus: modern romance



dumpsterfetus:

modern romance

so-personal: looking for a tumblr gf ♡ im lonely any takers? :(



so-personal:

looking for a tumblr gf ♡ im lonely any takers? :(

Photo



summerdelrey: thrrive:   -



summerdelrey:

thrrive:

 

-

Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий