четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

Rule 34 Ponies

Has you're master ever fucked you while you were sleeping?

Not that I know of. He said he hasn't, but I don't believe him :P

Photo

















Photo

















Photo













Photo













Hey you think we can get some Fleur-de-lis?

Yes and posted :)

Photo













Photo















jobo37: Hello =) Original drawing...



jobo37:

Hello =)

Original drawing https://www.furaffinity.net/full/10728216/

by bhawk

Coloring by myself https://www.furaffinity.net/user/jobo37/

You should get your oc drawn fucking RD.

Omg yes! You're right I should. Unfortunately I can't do it myself, and I have no money for commissions :(

apertureindigoart: So, I finished that one picture and I didn't...



apertureindigoart:

So, I finished that one picture and I didn't want to do a background.

Photo





















Photo





















Photo





















Photo





















Photo





















Photo





















ponycuddles: Fluttershy x Futa Dash - Color Commission



ponycuddles:

Fluttershy x Futa Dash Color Commission

Has your master picked a name for you, or is it personal? (P.s I hope you get to see each other soon.)

Not yet but he's working on it.

And thanks :) I hope so too.

So uh, have u ever had sex and if u could choose any pony from mlp into real life who would it be?

Yes I have

And Rainbow Dash! <3

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий